Mornings are important because this is where we set the intention and energy for the whole day. When I consciously enter and start my day, I am more alert and more present the rest of the day.
I will share my morning routine with you, and then you can take what you can use from my routine that calls upon you, and leave the rest.
I know how hard it is for me to get back on track again after not having done it for a while, so I thought it might be nice to start together. I will show you how to do a ritual, and when the week is over you can feel the shift.
Rituals can help us transform our lives. The human mind is easily distracting and rituals/routines help me navigate my everyday life, create and stay focused.
Below are the points that I review with you, and which you subsequently can use in your morning ritual:
- Turn on a light and maybe also an incense stick to purify the energy
- Be present in the body. We have been out of the body at night and are still very open in the morning.
- Feel your body and you might want to do some stretching exercises or light yoga exercises.
- Read a morning mantra aloud (I work a lot with mantras and affirmations, because I know they work)
- Breathe all the way down into your stomach
- Silence and just be and feel what is happening inside you
- Read a prayer aloud (I use Divine Feminine Prayer right now but I change regularly)
- I pull cards at the end.
My body is rested and my mind is clear
My day starts with positive thoughts and energy
I am relaxed, receptive and ready
My day unfolds with ease
I am supported and helped by the people around me. The universe supports me and everything I want, shall happen
I am open to the fact that amazing things can happen
I feel energetic and inspired
Creative opportunities are available to me
Nothing is holding me back
I act with trust and with determination and clarity
I am healthy, fit and in tune with the universe
Today is a wonderful day
I’m having fun today
My joy infects others
I shine and light wherever I go
I have a positive impact on the world
All is good today